Established on 2016, Radha Mohan Textiles
is a well-reputed company engaged in the Manufacturing, Exporting and Supplying of Uniforms and Suiting Fabrics. This company has been promoted by Meharia Family and main promoters are Mr. Raj Kumar Meharia. The company is registered under Indian Companies Act, 1956 with registrar of Companies Rajasthan, Jaipur. We have been successfully working under the headship of Mr. Raj Kumar Meharia. The company is situated in Bhilwara, Rajasthan.
About the Location / Bhilwara
When Arjuna was going to Dwarika with all Gopis during Mahabharata period, he was passing through the present Bhilwara region. There was a war of Arjuna Bhils. Local tradition reveals that it came to be known as Bhilwara because it was mostly inhabited by Bhil tribes in old days. These Bhils were eventually driven away towards the hilly tracts and interior places of less importance by the ancestors of the peasant settlers.
The major industry is textiles, with more than 400 manufacturing units in the town. There is also a huge cloth market. The main textile product is synthetic fabric used in trousers. The city is a market for mica, grains, cotton, and wool. Its manufactures include textiles and metal ware.
Bhilwara is the one of the major textile centre of the Country. It is prominent manufacturer of P/V blended yarn and suiting. The turnover of the textile industry is more than Rs. 10,000 crores P.A. It has 9 major spinning mills and 5 small spinning mills. The total Spindale installed at Bhilwara are approx. Rs. 4.50 lacs about 40% of the State capacity It has 18 modern process houses to process polyester/viscose suiting with the capacity of 780 million meters of fabric p,a. In weaving sector it has approx. 13,500 looms out of which about 11000 are modern shuttle less looms. An export of textiles from the district is of more than Rs. 2750 crores p.a.
It is the only center in the country producing insulation bricks. There are about 25 units in mining sector large scale mining of sand stone, which is also exporting. The other major mining activity is in soap stone mining, the talcum powder manufactured by UMDS and other Minerals like Feldspar, Quartz, China Clay by ABC Limitless Holdings is supplied to all major manufacturing units.
Situated in 45000 sq. meters, the company has a wide infrastructure that enables it to have high production capacity of around 2.00 lacs meter/month. It has sophisticated machinery like 34 Sulzer Projective Machines.
Process of Manufacturing Of Fabrics and Quality controls
Bhilwara receives electricity from Kota, Beawar, Rana Pratap Sagar and Nimbahera. All the 1,565 villages have been electrified.
The main rivers in the district are Banas, Beduch, Kuthari, Khari, Menaali, Unli and Meaj. The water table in the district is comparatively high between 10 to 20 meters. The district has about 86,600 wells and 56 tube-wells, providing drinking water and irrigation facilities.
- Road Connectivity
The National Highway No. 79 part of the Golden Quadrilateral (four lane) and another National No. 79 part of the East West corridor (Four Lane) passes through the district. The total length of both sections is 120 km. South State Highway (Jaipur-Udaipur) passes through the district. The total road length in the district is 3,883 km as on 31 March 2000.
- Rail Transport
A broad gauge railway line connects Ajmer, Jodhpur, Jaipur, delhi, Bharatpur, Agra, Gwalior, Lucknow, Kanpur, Allahabad, Patna, Kolkata, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Ratlam, Vadodara, Surat, and Mumbai passes through the district.
- Air Transport
The nearest airport is at Udaipur (150 km) takes approx 2 hrs. 35 minutes by road and other nearest airport is at Jaipur (251 km) which takes about 4 hrs by road. It has International Airport nearest Jaipur, New Delhi, Mumbai and Ahmedabad.
The city is connected by National Highway No. 79 through Jaipur, Ajmer and Udaipur, which makes the major cities accessible. The four lane highway is part of golden quadrilateral highway project of India and connects Bhilwara with major cities. Bhilwara is connected by Broad gauge railway line network as of July 2007 (Approx).
The company is situated at Bhilwara. Bhilwara is in the state of Rajasthan in India. Bhilwara is known as the city of textile or Manchester of India. Total production of fabrics in Bhilwara is around 780 million meters per annum.
Marketing of Fabrics
- The company is using basic raw material which is yarn that is purchased from best suppliers in India as well as imported from Nepal.
- The Yarn was warped on the latest solid drum warping machines and weaved on the shuttle less projectile Sulzer weaving machines.
- Grey fabrics has been checked at factory by the experienced menders and then sent for the processing and finishing purpose to the process house. These fabrics got processed using latest technology machines like KEDDY, super Finished, Zero finished, Copping sharing machine, etc., which convert the finished fabrics as per European Standard.
- The Finished fabrics are further graded under intensive checking system at works of the company to remove the defects and damage. Now fabrics are ready for delivery at domestic or overseas market.
- The Textile hub, Bhilwara (Rajasthan), based Radha Mohan textile Pvt. Ltd. is today a name synonymous with excellence in textiles. It is a "Complete Textile House" which is prominent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of high quality suiting with wide range in polyester/viscose, poly wool blends, 100 % polyester in poly spun and textures both in yarn dyed and piece dyed fabrics.
- It offers a product range that defines quality, superiority, and unmatched excellence. It is a professionally managed group having complete technical expertise and a web of ultra-modern textile production machines. Based in textile city, Bhilwara, the company sells its premium product range in local market and exports the balance production to UAE, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Panama and Mexico.
- The motto is personalized service and focus is to cater to international markets and try to ship fabrics in the shortest lead-time of maximum 60 days.
|Name of CEO
||Mr. Raj Kumar Meharia
|Year of Establishment
|Nature of Business
||Manufacturer, Exporter & Supplier
|Number oF Employees
||UAE, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Panama & Mexico